The Burrito Grande is the bigger brother to the Knafs Tool Burrito. Designed to wrap your beloved knaf collection in a warm protective waxed canvas tortilla. This Grande burrito can comfortably hold 17 knives in the main pockets. But that's not all, amigos. This bad boy can even holster 8 pens or drivers plus 4 other tools inside the nylon webbing at the bottom. This EDC gear roll is absolutely loaded with storage pockets, but I know what you're thinking... no, it doesn't come with extra guac. Sorry 'bout that.
We did provide a very large Velcro top flap to garnish with any hook-and-loop patch you could every dream of. Whether that's an avocado, or a Space Kitty, you can personalize this wall-hanger to your individual taste. The Burrito Grande includes a carry handle for easy portability; and aluminum latches to keep your collection safe when you're on the go.
- Charcoal color with slate accents
- Fits up to 17 small, medium, and Big Banter sized knives.
- Velcro top panel for patch collection
- Corner magnets keep screws from escaping during tear-down, and they keep the Tool Burrito sealed
- Corner grommets for hanging your collection.
- Cotton waxed canvas and double stitched webbing edges for maximum durability
- Internal form has a rigid backing so it hangs nicely, and it keeps the knives safe when carrying.
- Elastic tool seatbelts hold pens or Torx tools like a champ. Small and large elastics add versatility.
- Top carry handle and latches for easy storage and portability
- Closed: 13.25x6.5" (34x16 cm)
- Opened: 13.25x29.5" (34x75 cm)
- Designed in Utah, USA
- Made in Binh Duong, Vietnam
- Does not fit Cold Steel Espada or your grandpa's big'ol fixed blade.