The K1006A7 Shard is outfitted with a bead blasted black coating titanium handle with copper overlays and a stonewashed reverse tanto blade. The blade is made from premium CPM-S35VN stainless steel with a flipper opener and elongated thumb hole to accommodate easy ambidextrous deployment.The contoured frame lock handle is made from 6AL4V titanium for maximized strength and durability. It features a 3D milled titanium pocket clip for both aesthetics and easy carry.
- CPM-S35VN blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Chamfered black coating titanium handles with copper inlays for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Ttanium 3D milled titanium pocket clip
- Overall Length: 7.96"
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Flat Grind
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Titanium/Copper
- Colour: Copper/Black
- Lock Type: Frame lock
- Weight: 4.08oz