We love products with stories. And this buttery smooth, USA made wallet comes with a pretty fantastic story Here are the specs:
- 2 strop panels for honing knives to hair-popping sharp
- 4 card pockets that fit a total of 10-14 cards or folded cash money-- dolla' dolla' bills.
- Size: 4" x 2.75" x .25"
- Color: Medium Brown
- Leather: vegtan English Bridle leather from Wickett and Craig (the good stuff!)
- A Rick Caballer design
- Made in South Carolina, USA
- Includes 1 oz. Green Ultra Fine Strop Compound
What are the holes for? They're decorative, plus we like to put our cash on that side. There's nothing quite like looking down at your wallet and seeing a few blessed dollars through those little holes.
Note: if you're new to the stropping game, watch the knafs tutorial on how to strop before you dive in. Stropping is easy, but if you do it wrong, you can ruin your wallet or your fingers-- bad news, amigo.