Described as a beast among beasts, the formidable Taylor Made Nessie is often whispered about but never sights – until now. An evolution of the popular Nessie slip joint (the pattern of which was created by TJ Traylor), the Urban EDC Nessie frame-lock is brought to life in special collaboration between custom knife makers Chris Taylor and Eric Luther, and Urban EDC Supply.
Built for battle, the Urban EDC Nessie features a two-toned (stonewashed blade, satin flats) M390 blade that's inspired by the legendary Kukri knife used by the fearsome Ghurka soldiers. The distinct recurve and added finger choil at the base makes it incredibly versatile and equally adept at slicing cuts and precision work.
Taking things to the next level, the Urban EDC Nessie boasts a silky-smooth, drop-shut action and detent that's quite unlike any other blade of its ilk. Substantial in hand and perfect in the pocket, the Urban EDC Nessie comes in your choice of lightweight jade G10, rugged micarta or solid titanium handles. Whichever you end up with, this is your chance to see and experience a real-life Nessie in the metal. Secure your now before it disappears into the deep.
- Made exclusively for and in conjunction with Urban EDC Supply
- Evolution of the original Nessie slipjoint
- Built like a tank (or a sea monster)
- M390 blade
- OD Green Micarta
- Micarta backspacer
- Titanium liners
- Milled titanium clip
- Skeletonized, milled-out insides on Ti scales for weight reduction (on all versions)
- Micarta scales have an internal liner for supporting stability
- Sleek Kukri-inspired blade shape
- Perfect drop-shut action and detent
- Sturdy titanium frame-lock construction
- Hidden Chris Taylor x Urban EDC Compass collaboration logo
- Full length: 7.75” (19.685 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.25” (8.255 cm)
- Blade Stock: 4mm
- Width: 1.6”(4.064 cm)
- Height: 0.6” (1.524 cm)
- Micarta Weight: 5oz
- Titanium Weight: 5.5oz